This is post #300 and I have been wondering what would be the best thing to share with you.
Now as a writer (or virtual assistant), memory plays an important role, because we need to remember a lot of stuff – work, clients, contracts, ideas, e.t.c. It is very important to have a good memory (to remember all the important details).
I just have to share this with everyone. I can be forgetful from time to time and these tips would really help.
Courtesy of Virginia Tech [source]
1. Understand thoroughly what is to be remembered and/or memorized.
2. Spot what is to be memorized verbatim. It is a good plan to use a special marking symbol in text and notebook to indicate parts and passages, rules, data, and all other information that is to be memorized instead of just understood and remembered.
3. If verbatim memory is required, go over the material or try to repeat at odd times.
4. Think about what you are trying to learn. Find an interest in the material if you wish to memorize it with ease.
5. Study first the items that you want to remember longest.
For #6 to #17, please visit the link.
What do you think of these tips?
I think #1 is the most important of all.