You have a blog. You need to get the word out about your blog. You have no budget for advertising. How do you promote your blog (i.e. your business) to the world without having to pay a dime?
There are 5 ways you can promote your services for free.
1. Blog commenting. I am sure you know blog hopping. While you are blog hopping, why not leave a comment or two on interesting blogs. Make sure you post useful comments, not just spam.
2. Ezine Articles and other article directories. Write free to publish articles and submit to these directories to gain exposure for your blog (business).
3. Guest blog on other related blogs. There are many blogs out there that you can guest blog. A guest blog is to post your blog post with a back link to your blog on other blogs.
4. Craigslist. Post your services in craigslist and you might get some surprises. It is free.
5. Social networking. Join sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter and get the exposure you need. You never know what you might get from social networking sites like these but one thing for sure, you can get a word out about your services.
Get started right now!