I feel that I have to write about happiness in order to feel happy. I am really scared about losing a job.
Lose your job or having to find a new job? It is indeed depressing at this time of the era when the economy is not doing good and people losing their income when they need to provide for their family.
I am suffering at this moment considering that the currency exchange is never stable and in fact right now, it is dropping so I am losing more.
However, in times like this, there is always a way to put a smile on your face. Not easy to do that but I am sure there is no way you want to spend your life whining and regret about what happened to you.
Here are five ways to put a smile on your face.
1. Start by smiling. Yes, begin your day with a smile will ensure that the rest of your day is a pleasure. Even if smiling is not in your routine, you should learn how to smile every once in a while. Try to smile even when you don’t feel like smiling.
2. Make friends and spend more time with family. This is well said. Friends and family will keep you company even in the worst time.
3. Money is not going to buy long term happiness. I believe that money can buy us short term happiness such as we go on a shopping spree when we are upset but after feeling good about ourselves, we start to feel bad about spending too much, which will bring us back to the original state of unhappiness. Start putting family in priority rather than money.
4. Exercise. It is not only to live a healthy lifestyle but also to boost your confidence and happiness level.
5. Stop comparing with others. You have your own ability and others have their own. Stop envy others for being able to purchase whatever they want, a car or a house. Live your life according to your ability.
I know some of these are hard to do, but give it a try.
At least I would start by smiling 🙂