Have you heard about Bukisa?
You write the articles, submit to Bukisa, wait for approval and earn the royalties forever.
What you should know about Bukisa?
- Bukisa is open to US and non-US residents.
- You will get paid when you earn a minimum of $10 via PayPal (I hope they do pay).
- You are free to submit any articles as long as it is YOUR OWN articles.
- You can submit articles that have been submitted to other sites. (Triond allows you to submit articles to other sites after you have FIRST submitted to Triond.)
- You can submit up to 25 articles a day.
- You cannot submit PLR articles.
Type of content you can submit?
How do you earn money?
The Bukisa Index is a unique and exciting way you can keep track of your earnings from your published content and networks content in Real Time.
What this number means is that for every 1,000 unique human visits to your content you will receive the USD equivalent of the Bukisa Index.
For example, if the Bukisa Index is $4.00 that means you will receive $4.00 USD for every 1000 unique views your content receives.
This is very special because you can choose the copyright when you submit your content.
There are three types of copyright available:
- Creative Commons – Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
- Creative Commons – Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
- No syndication allowed – No Copying / Altering
Pick the one that is most suitable with your work.
Should you give it a try?
If you love to write, give it a try. You may never use Bukisa as your main stream income, but it is helpful as passive income. $1 is better than nothing.
Is it a scam?
The truth is, I don’t know myself. I haven’t get paid yet but once I get paid, I will let you know.
Until then, all I can do is cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Learn about how you can make money with triond if you haven’t read about it!