Writing is fun when you have something to share. Writing is fun when you want to talk about experiences.
Writing is not just about making money but it is a way to heal yourself.
Everyone can write, in a good way or a bad way.
You can mend a broken window but you can never mend a broken heart. You just need to find the strength to write about your “broken heart” to ease the pain. Consider writing as a therapy.
This is why we have diaries, traditional way and modern way.
It is common to have a diary (a book or a blog). A diary is where you pour your feelings out. However, a “book” diary is much bettter than a “blog” diary because everything you write in the book is private (only for your own eyes).
Still, it is your choice whether you want to have a “book” diary or a “blog” diary. Anything to make you feel better about yourself.
Here is something to think about.
How To Find The Strength To Write…
1. about life – your life, bad experiences, good experiences
2. about work – like it, hate it
3. about family – the ones you love the most, the ones that care about you
4. about friends – be there for you, bad mouth about you, hate you, love you, like you
5. about everything else – something out of ordinary
There is only one useful tip for me: I just want to let it all out!
Are you feeling the same?