It is already September 2010. In 2 months, NaNoWriMo will hit the world once again. Are you ready for the challenge to write at least 50k words (for a novel)?
I have written about NaNoWriMo a long time ago.
Let me refresh you on what you should do if you want to be part of the NaNoWriMo movement.
1. Register on NaNoWriMo.
2. Check your email.
3. Log in to your account.
4. Read everything on the website – advices, stories and everything else related
5. Start writing on 1st of November.
6. You can write with other participants / write on your own throughout November.
7. Keep on writing until you reach 50k or more.
8. Upload your work on 30th November for official verification.
9. There is no win / lose. There is only satisfaction!
10. Congratulate yourself whether you reach the target or not.
NaNoWriMo is an excellent platform to keep yourself in tune with your writing (especially if you want to write a novel). Get focused on reaching the target and remember to start from scratch. No cheating, ok?
Prepare now, physically and mentally for the challenge.
Everyone (the participants) is a winner on NaNoWriMo.