New Year is coming up. Why not get some special gifts for your loved ones and of course yourself.
New Year is a time for change. Why wait any longer when you can be better at something?
Perhaps you are looking for last minute New Year’s gifts for your family.
Why not get something nice for your kids?
Here are some recommendations:
1. P. Bear’s New Year’s Party: A Counting Book (Paperback)
2. The Night Before New Year’s (Reading Railroad) (Paperback)
3. New Clothes for New Year’s Day (Hardcover)
4. Aurora Verde – New Year Holiday Cards, Box of 10 cards and envelopes
5. Bringing in the New Year (Hardcover)
*I do enjoy coffee, and if I have it my way, I might have more than one cup of coffee a day, so feel free to fund my coffee addiction 🙂